Saturday, January 31, 2009

NEW BROADCAST!!!


:O :O :O :O


Isnt it AWESOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Now, for all you people that cant broadcast cause SD wont let u activate ur email.
Nows your chance to shine.


YOU CAN BROADCAST NOW (:

Cause you can broadcast even if u havnt! lol



BUT....Its still SS. And its still 5sd. :O

AND you have to use the numbers, letters on the screen. Like a.....SCREEN KEYBOARD thingy. lol

Thats a bit annoying ;P

And it says something about searching?

Wtf?

I dunno what its for. lol

I like the new change. What do u think?





ANNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


A NEW DKNY PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!


Woop woop woop woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!



1 thing: Whats with the colours? YELLOW? BLUE? RED? Stardoll, why? WHY?

The only things I like is the black shirt with 'DKNY' on it. And the Skirts (:
And SNEEKER HIGH-HEALS? Wtf. Next we'll have boot's that are attatched to PANTS. ROFL.
Well, what do YOU think of them?
Apparently this is DKNY's 20th Anniversary this year (:

lol


WHAT DO U THINK!!?!??!!??!!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only like the broadcasts because if you haven't activated your email you can do it and.... THE DKNY IS GROSSSS.... Seriously I THOUGHT DKNY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FASHIONABLE?
lol
Lala

candychocoblock said...

Lol same :P

Rox Royce said...

The new DKNY stuff has been released! Unfortunately, Blogger won't let me post my blog entry about it!

But I love the shoes!!! =D

Roxy

candychocoblock said...

Awesome (:
Oh ;'[