Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first blog!

Photobucket

HELLO STARDOLL FANATICS!
My name is Bonnie, and I am the newest addition to doll-gossip :)
I am a muse of high fashion, and I'm inspired by manny influential people on stardoll.
MY favourite fashion model is Alice Burdeu (winner of Australia's Next Top model) a couple of years back.
I adore Twiggy. I wish I could have met her back in the '60's when she was at the peek of fame!

So,why have I been added to this gorgeous website? Well, as I Explained to candychocoblock, I love graphic things, as you can see, there is now a new "header" for the website ^^^ designed by your's truly!

I also love FASHION writing, Theres goona be some fabulous oppourtunities for me to express my love for fashion on this website, so please stick around and see what I, and the other girls have to offer :P

xx Bonnied1995

Photobucket
twiggy. :D

No comments: