Friday, January 23, 2009

Lotsa Lotsa NEWS ;P


Ugh....So...much.......news.....

Cant........take it........=[


*Dies*

Okay... So now im gonna post about a lot of news.

Might not seem like a lot once you read this though :P

______________________


Hotbuys Earrings:

The Hotbuys Earrings have been released! I think they are quite big....lol

But....The PRICE! 9sd AND SS! Thats a lot just for a pair of Earrings!






Theres also quite a lot of new stuff for the boys (: The Stardoll Boys barely get anything dont they? lol Well, its really only a girls site. But theres no rules about saying Boys cant (:



______________________________


Okay....Now for the SUPERSTAR SALE! 50% off (:


I bought a really nice outfit for only 17 stardollars! And everything I bought was UNDER 3sd (:


Love the stuff for sale (:

_______________________


Ying + Yang and Chinese New Year!


Well, This weekend is Chinese New Year [I think!?!!?]. And to celebrate Stardoll has been releasing quite a lot of Chinese stuff.


Even a new Ying and Yang Doll!




Lol. Im not really interested in Chinese New Year and stuff. lol ;P



_________________

Okay now....Second to last news thingy lol ;P

FEBRUARY HOTBUYS! Woo!

I absolutely LOVE THEM!




I bet I could make A gorgeous outfit out of them (:

I especially lovr the skirt, cardi and jacket (:

Heres a quck review of mine:


Tiger Belt: Isnt it awesome? I love it! I could do something with this.... 10/10! =]

Hand-Bag: Quite nice. I like it 7/10

Cardigan: Love at first sight! Its gorgeous! 10/10

Skull T-shirt: I like it. Its awesome! lol Maybe some of the people who are interested in that stuff would like it. (: 8/10

Pants: Um looks like a fasion statement gone wrong! They dont match with the theme at all...And are quite plain 5/10

Jacket: Love it. Butdont u think Stardoll has released enough Jackets already?!?!? 9/10

Skirt: Wow. Gorgeous! Love it! I bet I could do something nice with this (: 10/10

Bow Necklace: Not really a fan of necklaces.....but its cute! 7/10 =]

Boots: Nah. Dont like them much. More of the Skiing sort of theme...But didnt we already have one!?!?! 5/10

Collar: I think I already have something like this? Oh well. Its nice anyway (: 7/10


___________________________



And now for the big finale! Drum roll please! *Drum rolls for about 10 seconds*

CRASH!


Okay....STARDOLL HAS A NEW HOME PAGE (;

I absolutely....Like it AND hate it.

I think its cause it looks like a little kids site now.

And it looks just sort of......better.







I dont know if it comes up your computer....Does it!?!?!?

Because its on my computer, my sisters and my Mums and my Dads!

Its weird.

No warning whatsoever about it!? But thats Stardoll I guess. lol

What do you think of it!?

Do u think its just a try out or permanent!?!

I hope its just a try out.





Well, IM DONE!

Phew! Now I can finally relax....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, the startpage isnt on MY computer.. weird lol xD

speedpuppy said...

It hasn't come up on mine yet...weird...but maybe it hasn't come to England yet.

:/

candychocoblock said...

Yeah lol
:P