Thursday, January 22, 2009



Hey everyone!
Im back from my "photography camp". Well, I had a fantastic time even though I got BADLY sunburnt!
Once I returned to Stardoll, I had a record 46 new emails and 24 friend requests! GAH!

So, after treading my way through the inbox, I inspected a few updates!

INTRODUCING THE STYLE STUDIO!

Its basially the same as dressing up a celebrity except its now you! And some of the backgrounds are rooms in the minishop! Somethings telling me that the ones that arent allready in the minishop, will eventually be released. (that's just a theory!)


I also noticed stardoll are moving on from the "Pyjamas" theme, and have a little chinese theme going on. Is it Chinese New Year?

But otherwise, stardoll seem relatively motionless. I am egerly awaiting the DKNY, and if anyone knows what it looks like ON stardoll, please tell me! GAAAH i'd die to see it :)

Ciao Bellas xx bonnied1995

3 comments:

Rox Royce said...

Could you give me the link for the Styling Studio? It isn't released in Germany yet, sadly =(

By the way, I like the Chinese stuff, but it's superstar... =(

candychocoblock said...

I didnt know about that?!?!
O__o

AWESOME!

candychocoblock said...

=D