Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Woooo





Okay! We can FINALLY post. lol :P
Im going to post a few things...
1. Hotbuys Earmuffs
2. A weird....sighting? lol
And 3. Stardoll bringing back even more clothes [Go check! Its outrageous!]

_______________________

1. Hotbuys Earmuffs:

Okay...The Hotbuys Earmuffs are released! But sadly SS only....But luckily only 4sd =]
I bought them the second I saw them. I really like it =]
You? lol


________________________

Weirdo Glitch....

Mhhmmm...Check this out:




Umm....Presentkort? What the....?? Maybe its Giftcards in a different language?
I dunno....What do u think? Lol

_____________________

Stardoll bringing back MORE items.

Yep.
I can give u a list of all the apparently 'NEW' stuff are?
They are re-released items. I'v seen them in Starbazarr a lot...
And here they are back in shop!!



Theres also a new 'Theme'. But its just like a clothling theme only....
Its called 'Slumber Party'
Except the clothes arent new. They are re-released clothes that were in the shop a long time ago...Some were still already in the shop!

If you go to the 'NEW' section....Nearly everything in those pages are re-released items!
Im shocked stardoll.
MAKE SOME CLOTHES WHY DONT YA?

That `ought to keep you's busy.
Or just....HIRE someone who will do it for you.
Easy as pie!

(:

Okay im done talking for now.....

ENJOY! =D

4 comments:

Oh the Nuisance said...

Yeah, it means giftcards in Swedish;)

Rox Royce said...

Hey, whatever this glitch is, but my profile is now displayed in a language kinda like... well I dunno, but that giftcard button says 'Lahjakortti' here.
I'm just guessing but it seems like Finnish to me. rofl

Royce

candychocoblock said...

LOL!!

Oh...Swedish you say....lol :P

Anonymous said...

it fixed now
thank god
make a post about how you cant edit your discussion anymore