Friday, January 9, 2009

Away :P

Photobucket
Hello Again.
Id just like to say that i'm going to be away for a while starting on the 19th.
Me and my cousin are going to the beach for a few days for holiday/work purposes. Shes teaching me the ropes in photography because she said I have some talent taking photos :)

So yes.. still awaiting on the DKNY... does anyone know what it looks like ON stardoll? Chickwhoisslick told me she saw it on another blog, but she cant recall what the blog was.

So please, if anyone DOES know.... comment!

xx Bonnied1995, the designer ;)

1 comment:

candychocoblock said...

Don;'t worry about what that LOSER said. She posed as me and said a bad thing about you.
Ugh. If ANYONE says that again its not me ok? Thanks (:
Btw...I know its Pheebs-Mc-Pie
She got a spaz attack because I said no when she asked to be a writer for the blog. Then she said I was racist to Non-SS's to like...EVERYONE. But they didnt believe her. Then she said THAT! Ugh =[