Thursday, February 5, 2009

News news and more news!


SORRY I HAVNT BEEN POSTING GUYS ;'[
Chickwhoisslick and bonnie have been apprently 'busy' with school.
I have too but I still have time to post...


ANYWAY.

Im just gonna post about some things that stardoll has updated etc.
And believe me...ITS A LOT!


Number 1:
Messages, GB thingys and starblog,
Just look at the pics.
Its kind of hard to explain.
lol


Yeah so I guess u can see what im talking about. What do u think of it?
Seriously, I hate it. What was wrong with it before?

Number 2: NEW STORAGE!

Wow.....Is all I can say.
Its awesome! lol
Its put into catagorys wich I think is a little easier.



And yes, I have quite a lot of things in my storage :P


Number 3: New hotbuys

The hotbuys:
Skirt
Ski Boots
and Boa jacket thing have been released. I know its sort of old news but hey, so what? lol
NUMBER 4: NEW DKNY!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Squeals*
NEW DKNY IS RELEASED!
But one word: E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E. I havnt bout a single thing yet. ;'[
Awwwwwwww
Once I get some stardollars im gonna get as much as the collection as i can!

No comments: