Saturday, February 21, 2009

FREE DRESS! + Hotbuys




Wow!
Go to the magazine then 'Stardoll Cinema' and watch the Barbie Movie for a few minutes.
Then go to your suite, and this GORGEOUS dress will be at your mirror! (;



Its so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! lol
Stardoll....youv outdone yourself (;

Annddd to the HOTBUYS:


Okay. This month the March hotbuys have been released (;
Some are just...blah. The others are okay.
Heres just my quick review (;
We all think differently...so dont take my review personally.
Hotbuys denim jacket: Its okay. Looks a little weird on the doll but okay. 6/10
Hotbuys Bodycon Dress: ???? is all I have to say. Looks like its really stuck on to her. lol 5/10
'Call me' bracelet: Love it! lol its funny :P 9/10
Hotbuys circle purse: Not a big fan of light pink. 5/10
Hotbuys shoes: Awesome shoes! Love the colours (; 8/10
Hotbuys denim dress: Lovin it. Maybe not the pockets....but lovin it (; 7/10
Hotbuys skirt: Looks a little similar to the one we had last month dont u think? 4/10
Hotbuys jumpsuit: Thats a must (; That looks so cool! lol 9/10
Hotbuys trousers: Ooooh. Sparkly....lol 8/10
Hotbuys Earrings: Looks like something an Egytian Princess would wear? lol 4/10

Well, that was a quick review wasnt it? I hope I didnt miss anything! lol

Well, Ciao! (;

No comments: