Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Virus Scandal


Apparently there's a Stardoll called virus.. and when u visit them they put a virus on your computer.


I dont know if this is true, but one of my good friends Lalakylie said she wrote 'yea right' in there GB, the next day she had a virus on her computer, and her comp kept freezing.
Coincidence?

What do u think?



I dont think we should try and visit that person either.

We might get viruses too. Maybe.
I dont know if this is 100% true.

Well, let me know if u hear anything
The pres is a lil scary. THEY HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING ;o
AN MSN CONVOS.
Shiiiiit.
Sorry for my bad language D;

P.S: SONG SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have 1 song on the playlsit at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
i may not write for the blog but i follow it when i can:)
now song suggestions
right now go for
love story-taylor swift
also jojo is coming back in so go with one of her old ones which is really good
too little too late-jojo
:)
i have more but yea if you want more just say:D
xx