Wednesday, March 25, 2009

April Hotbuys!



Yer, the April Hotbuys have been released.
I'll be doing ma review. lol
And Stardoll hasnt even bothered to write 'Appril Hotbuys'
Instead...Just 'Hot buys'
O__o Is that normal?


Anyway yer, heres my review:
Hotbuys Headband: Ugly. Why were a headband that A. doesnt fit around your head, and B. Looks like your a Karate fighter? 3/10
Hotbuys Vest: Its okay. But I dont really know what I'd wear it for/with. 6/10
Hotbuys print dress: Cant quite see the pattern on it. But It looks okay. Probs make ya doll look a lil fat. 7/10
Hotbuys Blazer: Patchworked? Looks like your dog had chewed it up, and a bad attempt at patching it up again. 5/10
Hotbuys Necklace: Gorgeous. I dont really buy necklaces but this one is pretty. 9/10
Hotbuys Tunic: Is nice. I guess. Maybe not the colour. Or the picture? [A pin?] lol 6/10
Hotbuys Frock: Frock? O_o.... 7/10
Hotbuys Heart Skirt: This is the 4th skirt in a row. How many do we need? They all look some-what similar. 4/10
Hotbuys Bow Purse: Pretty.....Pretty. lol 6/10
Hotbuys Heels: Hmm? I dont really know what to say about those. 3/10

Uhm, yer, I think stardoll could of done a better Job on the hotbuys dont u think?
And maybe they should improve on the medolls they use to model the clothes too. lol :P

I feel so harsh right now.
D;


Ciao!
P.S: Hotbuys Circle Purse has been released from the MARCH hotbuys. I think it was the last item.
P.P.S: Small discounted items in Starplaza. Check out now ;D

No comments: