Saturday, March 14, 2009

NO!!!!!!!!!!!



OMG!

SOMEONES HACKED ME!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW WHY MY STARDOLLARS WERE GONE!!!!!! ;[

OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST TOOK OF THE STUFF I DIDNT WANT ON SALE IN MY STARBAZARR D;
And someone bought one thing I didnt want to sell! NOW WHAT? ;'[

They didnt mess up my suite, medoll or presentation.
PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg though!
My password is HARD! How could someone have gotten it!?!?!?!
This is freakin me out! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And someone wasted all my stardollars on a stupid ugly design. Look:

Do u think thats the name of the hacker?
I think so.
Grrrrrrrrrrr >;[

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL HAHA IT IS ME
I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHO I AM
BUT I AM COMING BACK TO HACK YOU AGAIN
THAT TOP WAS VERY CUTE
BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A CLUE
A EX FRIEND
MWHAHA

Anonymous said...

i dont think
its that person
cause they woudnt sell something that they designed
its too obvious
ummmm
did you block anyone?
cuase mayby its them
xx

candychocoblock said...

Omg D;
Check out the first comment.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dont hack me u bich!!!
Go find a different hobby!