Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tut Tut Tut...STARDOLL!

STARDOLL! How DARE you copy AGAIN? I found these pictures on a blog....There was no description about it and were these pictures came from. Just the pictures were posted.
But I think this is from i-Dressup. Who [as I said before in recent posts] is Stardolls enemy and is very jealous of Stardoll. So of course they may copy eachothers clothes back and forth? Maybe thats why Stardoll doesnt bother making new ones. Because they know they will be copied my i-Dressup anyway....?? Maaayybe thats the case

Here are the pictures I found:



AND if you havnt checked out the other posts about Stardoll copying i-Dressup or i-Dressup copying Stardoll [Its like a ping-pong game!!] here are the pictures I also found a while ago:



Tut tut tut.....So whos copied who? [As I will ask again]

3 comments:

STRUCKbyglam said...

Love this post. I never knew this=]]
haha
xoxoxo

candychocoblock said...

Lol yeah XD

flizia said...

i-dressup is a copy of stardoll