Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow! How lucky??

Wow! Someone did a broadcast about adding someone so I just clicked it to look at their bazarr......she had NO visitors for 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 months! Poor girl...She must of just got back on! Anyway I was at her bazarr and guess what I found? A REALLY rare PINK hotbuys dress for 2sd! And I was VERY low on money! [I had 8sd at the time] I bought it STRAIGHT away and I got it! This has happened twice now! I was also going to someones page who didnt have visitors in ages and they were selling Voile Gift 3 for 5sd! And a rare green keyhole dress everyone wants! I sold the Voile Gift 3 to my sister for 150sd and I sold the green dress for 45sd. So I got money out of that.....I spent all my money on my Halloween Room! [Its my favourite room now!] And then this....wow man! lol XD

Here is what the dress I bought for 2sd looks like: [The picture of me is me with my Halloween Costume on and my Halloween room!] =]

No comments: